Firelands Electric is a member-owned electric cooperative. Anyone requesting electric service must have a signed membership application, with a required security deposit, returned to the cooperative office before service can be connected. These service entrance diagrams and requirements can be downloaded and printed from your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Overhead Service Installation
- 200 Amp Mast Type [PDF]
- 200 Amp Clevis Type [PDF]
Underground Service Installation
- Pole Mounted UM 5-2 Transformer [PDF]
- Pad Mounted UM 5-2 Transformer [PDF]
- Pad Mounted 3-Phase Transformer [PDF]
- Underground Trenching Guidelines [PDF]
Contact our Operations department at Firelands Electric by calling 1-800-533-8658 or by clicking here to schedule an appointment to meet with a cooperative representative at the building site once the driveway entrance is installed.