2022 FIRELANDS ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE VIRTUAL JUNIOR FAIR
Youth exhibiting livestock at the Ashland, Huron, Lorain, or Richland county fairs who live in a home served by Firelands Electric Cooperative are invited to enter our 2022 Virtual Junior Fair!
Simply complete a short form and submit a photo of your Junior Fair exhibitor with their animal to be featured in our online photo gallery. Submitted exhibitors will then be entered for a chance to win one of four $25 Amazon gift cards.
Entries must be received by Firelands Electric Cooperative before 4 p.m. on the Monday following the conclusion of each fair. Deadlines for each fair are listed below:
- Richland County Fair - Aug. 15
- Huron County Fair - Aug. 22
- Lorain County Fair - Aug. 29
- Ashland County Fair - Sept. 26
- Exhibitors must live in the home of a Firelands Electric Cooperative member to enter.
- Entrants must be participating in a livestock show as part of the Junior Fair at the Ashland, Huron, Lorain, or Richland county fairs.
- Only one entry per exhibitor.
- Entries are open until 4 p.m. on the Monday following the conclusion of the exhibitor's respective fair.
- One exhibitor/entry will be randomly selected after each fair to receive a $25 Amazon gift card, which will be mailed to the winner.
- All photos received will be published in the online gallery during the week following the conclusion of each fair.
- All entries' photos and names may be used in the cooperative's print and/or digital publications.
All entries will be featured in Firelands' online photo gallery, which will also be linked to Firelands Electric Cooperative’s website and social media outlets. Photos of those winning gift cards will also be published in the cooperative's monthly magazine and other printed and digital materials.
If you have questions, please contact the member services department at 1-800-533-8658.
To complete the form and submit a photo, click the link below:
2022 Virtual Junior Fair