Skip to main navigation.

Energy Assistance Agencies

The following agencies may be able to assist you with your delinquent electric bill. It takes time for agencies to act on each request, so contact them now and don't wait until your service is disconnected. You may also want to check with local Red Cross, Salvation Army or Veteran's Services. Several church private community agencies also may help in case of severe emergency.

Community Action Commission (CAC) Job and Family Services
Ashland County Kno-Ho-Co Community Action Commission Ashland County | Phone: 419-282-5000
Phone: 419-281-4327 | 160 Claremont Avenue #2, Ashland, OH 15 West 4th Street, Ashland, OH
Huron County Community Action Commission - Norwalk Huron County | Phone: 419-668-8126
Phone: 1-866-861-6360 | 92 North Prospect Street, Norwalk, OH 185 Shady Lane Drive, Norwalk, OH
Huron County Community Action Commission - Willard Lorain County | Phone: 440-323-5726
Phone: 1-866-861-6360 | 313 Crestwood Drive, Willard, OH 42485 North Ridge Road, Elyria, OH
Lorain County Community Action Commission Richland County | Phone: 419-774-5400
Phone: 440-245-2009 | 936 Broadway, Lorain, OH 171 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, OH
Richland County Ohio Heartland Community Action Commission  
Phone: 1-866-861-6360 | 597 Park Avenue East, Mansfield, OH  
Other Assistance Agencies  
Ashland County Associated Charities  
Phone: 419-281-6061 | 240 Cleveland Avenue, Ashland, OH  


Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo