Touchstone Energy Achievement Scholarship
The Touchstone Energy® Achievement Scholarship was created to reward those students who have committed themselves to the pursuit of a college education despite unique personal challenges which may have befallen them. This special scholarship rewards those students expressing the Touchstone Energy brand core values in their lives:
- Accountability – the candidate demonstrates a high level of maturity through accountability for their actions;
- Integrity – the candidate expresses the highest standards of character;
- Innovation – the candidate demonstrates innovation and determination in coping with their circumstances;
- Commitment to Community – the candidate has good citizenship traits and a record of contribution to their local community.
Firelands Electric Co-op awards the top applicant a $1,000 scholarship.
What are the entry requirements?
Applicants must be a graduating high school senior, whose parents or legal guardian are members of Firelands Electric Cooperative. Candidates are evaluated on how well their activities reflect the Touchstone Energy core values, as well as their drive and dedication toward achieving a college education, despite any personal obstacles or special challenges they've faced. All application materials are available below for download. The deadline to apply is February 1, 2018 (applications are now closed).
If you have questions, please click here to contact our Member Services department or call 1-800-533-8658.
2018 Touchstone Energy Achievement Scholarship materials
- 2018 Touchstone Energy Achievement Scholarship Qualifications & Procedures [2018 applications are now closed. Check back in Nov. for information on the 2019 scholarship program.]
- 2018 Touchstone Energy Achievement Scholarship Application [2018 applications are now closed. Check back in Nov. for the 2019 scholarship application.]
- Cooperative Knowledge Online Orientation [Website]
All scholarship materials and forms can be downloaded and completed with Adobe Acrobat Reader.